Do you feel like you are missing out on life amid a wind of activities and personal drama’s? Would you want more relaxed days? That is not likely to happen, but you can reduce the clutter and make your life simpler by making a few decisions and some few changes. Below are some useful tips on reducing clutter to simplify our lives.
1. If you have been postponing doing a project and it’s stressing you up, do it today. Having the most challenging project or tasks done and out of your way will make you less worried of doing it later and then you will have the freedom to move on to the things that you would prefer doing with a clear conscience.
2. Do you get lots of newspaper coming on a daily basis into your home and your life? You can choose to stop the paper from causing you stress, taking your time up and creating clutter. Get yourself off junk mail lists. A number of companies help to remove people from unwanted mail lists. To find companies that offer such services, search online. You can even have the junk mails received reduced by even 95% by registering to have your name removed from lists. Reduce the amount of unwanted mails and catalogues you are getting.
3. Minimise clutter in your office, home and automobile. Having lots of things stresses you up because it requires effort and time to maintain it and it destructs us from anything else we would be focusing on. It wastes our time since we have clutter lying around and just can’t seem to find things that we need quickly. Give away or sell things that you do not use.
4. Clearing debts can reduce clutter if this is something you worry about. Or should you if you are utilizing your cards to buy things since it’s they are on sale, are a great purchase or too adorable to pass up and you do not need it. Having less is one way of simplifying things.
5. Pay your bills online and get your statements online rather than receiving ending paper bills. This eliminates the need for writing out checks, using an envelope and a stamp (which saves money) and then placing it in the mailbox. Make a folder on your personal computer to send the alert you when you receive notifications on paid bills from your bank. This is an excellent method to reduce clutter and simplify your life.
6. Instead of attempting to remember everything, utilize a planner. Take it along with you everywhere you go. This will lessen clutter on your car, bag, car, on your kitchen countertops, and in your desk, as you will not have these pesky pieces of paper with appointments and notes all over the place.
Think of all the advantages you get from reducing clutter and simplifying your life. Be focused on your goals as you try making your life easier.